How To Start A Blog & Make Money
Do you want to start a blog & make money from it?
As a marketing expert I will show you how you can create a blog on a platform that allows you to make money! There are so many platforms out there which become restricted when it comes to earning money.
(Click here for the special $2.95 per month offer at GreenGeeks Hosting and then click “get started now”.)
Let me walk you through this … the whole process will only take 15 minutes and you will be ready to Go!!!
Looking to create your personal money making blog? Here’s how…
- Choose a unique blog name.
- Register your blog and get hosting.
- Choose a theme to customize your blog.
- Write & publish your first post!
- Share your blog page with all your friends and family.
- Choose from lots of options to generate money
1. Choose A Domain Name and save an amazing 70% off this Green Hosting PlanClick here for the special $2.95 per month offer at GreenGeeks Hosting and then click “get started now”.) Your domain name is just the web address you want to be known for. Mine is YourVeganMarketer.com. Yep, that’s all it is. Come up with a name that is catchy and easy to remember so people can find you easily. You can get 70% off our favourite eco-friendly host provider by clicking here and the banner below. Green Eco Hosting starts from $2.95 a month (normally $9.95) You may have come across free blogging sites, which allow you to create a simple blog at no cost. Yes, these do exist however they are extremely limited in what you can do with the blog and do not provide a professional looking finish. There is also very little opportunity to make money on free sites as they simply do not have the functions required.
2. Install WordPress
Almost every blogger you have come across online, uses WordPress as their free preferred software. It is the easiest tool to use with incredible features that will allow you to do what you want with the site. It is also super simple to install.
Once you have logged in to your newly created GreenGeeks hosting account there will be simple on screen instructions which will direct you to installing WordPress.
You will get a chance to enter your chosen log in details for the WordPress site and that’s it! A new host and a new site, ready!
3. Choose A Theme
This is where your blog becomes personal to you and your audience. The theme will be the design of the website and how things function around the site. Colours are important, but it must be neat and easy to navigate.
The perfect vegan blog theme will reinforce the message and vision of the blog, ensuring that readers remain engaged with content.
Luckily, WordPress comes installed with thousands of great free themes! Cheap enough for everyone!
However, there are also many paid themes which give a more premium look to your site. HelloManpreet.com, decided to play around with a few free themes before opting to buy one in the end.
Things to consider before buying a theme for your vegan blog:
- Does the theme provider give you technical support? This is essential when working with a theme in case you run into any problems
- Make sure the theme follows the recommended WordPress security practices.
- Do they have a demo so you can see how your site will look when ready?
There are many amazing premium WordPress themes and sometime the choice is overwhelming. HelloManpreet.com decided to purchase the Daisy Theme from Envato’s marketplace, which is where you will find many more options.